PALE REFLECTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaction to the news and such.

+3
Sebastian
Aelius
York
7 posters

Go down

Reaction to the news and such. Empty Reaction to the news and such.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:25 pm

I am not sure how many of the kindred pay attention to the news these days. If you do I am sure that you are well aware that either the kindred of our own city are taking an influence war to levels far exceeding what should be taking place or our city is under some kind of siege. As one of the representatives of the city I am going to take it upon myself to gt the ball rolling in the general court and say that we have to do something about the situation here. For far too long we have been operating with only our own personal goals in mind and now it appears that there is a threat from the outside.

Possibilities surrounding the threat:

1: We are facing a Sabbat incursion and they are slowly but surly killing of our ability to defend ourselves using our mortal influences.

2: Kendrick has formulated some sort of plan and has operatives inside the city in order to cause as much mayhem as possible in his bid to control more territory.

This is a short list of possibilities what I would ask is that every kindred of the city find a way to pull together and find out as much about what is going on as possible.

In order to then communicate I will host a general meeting on the topic so that everyone in the city will have a chance to let their voice be heard.

<ooc: I will try to host a game for sat Oct 11th. If this date is not good for anyone please let me know cause there is a definite possibility that it could be changed if a sufficient number of players would prefer a different date.>

Back to top Go down

Reaction to the news and such. Empty Re: Reaction to the news and such.

Post  York Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:01 pm

Occ do this through pm's and wait the game goes live this month lets not get out of hand here with these side scenes but this is my thoughts
York
York

Back to top Go down

Reaction to the news and such. Empty to clarify

Post  Aelius Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:43 pm

OOC.

Actually the game goes lives at the end of the month. For the month of October we WILL be doing live actions, and basically we'll be playing out the month in real time. I would ENDORSE the side scenes and encourage people to host events or plan meetings.
Aelius
Aelius
Admin

https://palereflections.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:39 pm

You know at some point this has to become a sad joke. Why would a person live in this city unless we keep them so poor that they can not afford to move. We have to band together and bring this string of murders to an end. It seems that if we do not do this the whole city will be plunged into some kind of civil war.

Wait we are in the middle of a civil war we have pushed several kindred of the city away from the Camarilla and we have a bunch of unknown kindred milling around. I personally feel that things have gone too far and need to be reigned back in.

In order to accomplish this I offer anyone who can bring me proof of actions taken against the city by a kindred a major boon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:05 pm

I was wondering if anyone was actually planning on showing up cause if not I was going to make alternate plans for the 11th. If you are planning on being there please post to let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:28 pm

OOC : I can not as it I will be attending Kris and Canadice's Wedding
Sebastian
Sebastian

http://childrenofcaine.forumandco.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Arrow Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:04 pm

I was planning on it
Arthur Arrow
Arthur Arrow

http://kitesandhats.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:09 pm

I can probably make it.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post  LOKI Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:21 am

I can make it but it won't be till after 8:30pm
LOKI
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:02 pm

thanks people glad to hear some will be making it out. I am hoping to make this the most successful game to date!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Quin Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:21 pm

ooc: this upcoming sat i will be busy. sorry guys. my every two weeks game.

call if needed though
Mr. Quin
Mr. Quin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum