PALE REFLECTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel plans.

Go down

Travel plans. Empty Travel plans.

Post  Arthur Arrow Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:14 am

I would like to inform you that I will be taking some time to travel. I plan to leave in September of 2000, and return in September of 2001 in time for the court gathering. I hope to improve relations between this city, and the rest of the Camarilla. I'm also hoping to return with some answers regarding the 1950's investigation, and the continued Archon presence.

While I am away, you may consult Mr. Yarrow for all things that would normally involve myself. This includes Acknowledgment.

Also, If it is within your means, I would like you to show your support by lending me status for my travels. Such an act would show that I have the support of upstanding camarilla members, and open doors to me that would otherwise be closed. My actions will be for the benefit of the domain, and the more successful I am, the better off we will all be.

I would also like to announce that I will recall the Respected status I temporarily lent Mr. Cole so that I may use it myself.

I look forward to seeing you all again when I return.
Arthur Arrow
Arthur Arrow

http://kitesandhats.org

Back to top Go down