PALE REFLECTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of Boons owing

4 posters

Go down

List of Boons owing Empty List of Boons owing

Post  Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:06 pm

Boons:

Last edited by Edward Kone on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:17 am; edited 10 times in total

Back to top Go down

List of Boons owing Empty New boon

Post  Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:42 pm

Mr. Arrow has stated that Mr. Cole now owes him a major boon for services that have been provided over the last few years. I have acknowledged this boon if anyone has any complaints I ask they please be made know to me as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

List of Boons owing Empty Re: List of Boons owing

Post  Sebastian Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:41 am

That is correct, I do now owe One Major Boon to Mr Arrow for services rendered
Sebastian
Sebastian

http://childrenofcaine.forumandco.com/

Back to top Go down

List of Boons owing Empty my boon

Post  Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:27 am

I would like to register with the public that I Edward Kone do indeed owe Mr. Lipwig a minor boon for aid he has given me in rebuilding my resources. I wish to thank him for all of his services in aiding a longstanding member of our city in getting back up on his feet.

Back to top Go down

List of Boons owing Empty Repaying boons.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:04 pm

In may places boons are the back bone of the Camarilla. For many of the younger kindred there is no other way for them to gain prestige inside of our society as the elders jealously guard the gates to status and power. Repaying these boons is a major issue and when one kindred of the domain chooses to not repay a boon it is a slight against the whole city and the Camarilla. We have had one such person fail to repay a boon and to top it all off he has chosen to not repay his boon tho the prince of the city.

In order to prove that the boon was not in fact re payed I have become privileged enough to see a large amount of correspondence between several kindred. As I feel that much of it may be considered private I hope the kindred of the city will take my word that it was sufficient proof.

So on to the facts at hand.

Mr. Mauser was requested to converse with Yarrow and discuss the granting of a status to the prince for work done in rebuilding the city. As there had been no mention of anything the Prince contacted Mr. Yarrow and asked what had been going on. Mr. Yarrow informed the Prince that himself and Mr. Mauser had not been in any form of communication and provided the prince with what communication they had, had. As the time limit the prince had placed on the repayment of the boon had expired with no actual discussion happening in regards to what was supposed to have been done he has asked me to step in and deal with the situation.

As punishment for not repaying his boon to Mr. Arrow Kar Mauser will no longer be known as Influential.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kar Mauser Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:41 pm

I am sorry I do not actually see where the prince put a time limit on conversing with Mr. Yarrow about his status. There was a time limit for putting forth a harpy but no time limit was set for discussing Mr. Arrows status with Mr. Yarrow. I do apologize for not discussing Mr. Arrows status within some non-existant time frame and will be glad to do so.
Kar Mauser
Kar Mauser

Back to top Go down

List of Boons owing Empty My Response.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:51 pm

Mr. Mauser I am not sure who you think you are talking to, but the prince who if I have to mention has a great deal more status than yourself says he placed a time limit on the repayment then I will be inclined to believe him.

I should also not have to mention that you are not a Harpy and as such should be careful the way you word things in public or you may find yourself out more than just status. Heck I am the Harpy and I would be nervous using such a tone in regards to the actions of the prince. Now since the time limit on the repayment has passed I will assume that you and Arrow will have to discuss a new means of repayment.

I would like to Wish you all a good night.

Mr. Kone
?

Back to top Go down

Post  Kar Mauser Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:10 pm

I was responding to yourself Mr. Kone.

You are correct the prince does have far too much status for me to speak to him thus, you however do not have too much status for me to speak to you in such a tone. I am very concerned that you seem willing to threaten me with loss of "more than just status".
You must be respectful to get respect Mr. Kone and as I see you as being disrespectful to someone who is close to you in status Mr. Kone I do hereby as Primogen of clan Toreador remove you of your respected status.
Kar Mauser
Kar Mauser

Back to top Go down

List of Boons owing Empty Well consider this.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:21 pm

You are correct the prince does have far too much status for me to speak to him thus,

He was the one who made the claim you failed to repay a boon to himself. And thus your comments were directed at him.

you however do not have too much status for me to speak to you in such a tone. I am very concerned that you seem willing to threaten me with loss of "more than just status".

I made no threat for myself it was a polite warning. When you make comments such as these without actually letting people know who you are talking about people make assumptions. And if I was Mr. Arrow I would assume that you are mocking an arrangement between myself and you.

You must be respectful to get respect Mr. Kone and as I see you as being disrespectful to someone who is close to you in status Mr. Kone I do hereby as Primogen of clan Toreador remove you of your respected status.

If you mean respectful in the way you are respectful then I have done an admirable Job Just a reminder this will be the last warning I give you and I am sorry that you have seen one in the Camarilla who is superior to yourself in such a negative light.

Back to top Go down

List of Boons owing Empty My Trivil boon from Mauser

Post  Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:30 pm

I would like it to be known that for repayment of my trivial boon I would like Mr. Mauser to go without foot ware for the Toreador Galla being held in the city. If any of you see him with foot ware on during this time please let me know so that I will not consider his boon payed.

Back to top Go down

List of Boons owing Empty New boon

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:14 pm

Mr. Yarrow has registered that Mr. Cole owes Yarrow a minor boon in addition to the Major boon. If there are questions about this or complaints please let me know as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

List of Boons owing Empty Announcement

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:55 pm

I am happy to announce that despite the recent opinions on boons Mr. Cole has successfully repaid his major boon to Mr. Arrow.

This repayment should be recognized by the city as a whole. Boons are the backbone of our political system and when members of the Camarilla fail to repay them it harms not only those involved but our society as a whole. For his repayment of the boon I would like to extend my personal thanks to Mr. Cole and hope others see the wisdom in the ways of the Camarilla.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Ambrus Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:30 pm

I would like to make all concerned aware that I owe Mr. Smith a trivial boon.
Mr. Ambrus
Mr. Ambrus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:16 pm

I will of course make sure everyone is aware of that and record it in my little black book of imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Smith Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:03 pm

Let it be known that I, Arthur Smith of clan Ventrue, owe Prince Arrow a major boon.
Mr. Smith
Mr. Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down